Succeeding with Your New Lawn
Need a new lawn that not only looks good now but also stays that way? Looking for a knowledgeable landscaper in Portland Oregon? Sod or seed. We can help.
Installing a lawn in your landscape adds beauty and increases the living space in your yard. We will install a durable lawn that will last for many years.
Initial Lawn Planning
To ensure success, a few crucial things must be considered.
- What do you want from your lawn?
- Do you have an existing lawn? If so, why do you want to replace it?
- How do you intend to care for your new lawn?
Selecting the Turfgrass
Today you have numerous viable options for the Pacific NW.
- Ryegrass (used in sod), fescue and tall fescue
- Grass type and sustainability
- Lawn alternatives
The Installation Process
- Existing conditions
- Cultivation, soil amendment and grading
- Installation process
Caring for Your New Lawn
- Initial sod lawn care
- Initial seed lawn care
- The first lawn mowing
- Ongoing care—The big three
Since 1979, we’ve been providing landscape services to the Portland, Oregon metro region. We can customize any of our landscape services to meet your needs.