What kind of landscape services do you need every month?
A lot of people who live in the Portland, Oregon metro region hire us to work on their landscapes on a monthly basis. Many of these customers have no lawn, but do need assistance with their landscape maintenance.
To determine if you fall under the monthly landscape maintenance plan, see if any of these questions resonate with you:
- Do you wish you had a professional to keep your shrubs and landscaped beds free of weeds and trash?
- In the fall, do you want someone to clean up your leaves and haul them away for you?
- Do you need someone to blow off your driveway, sidewalks and other paved areas on a regular basis?
- Do you need someone to prune your shrubs and small trees?
- Do you want a professional adding the right type and the right amount of fertilizer to your newly planted areas?
- Do you want a professional who knows about irrigation systems to check your sprinklers to make sure that they’re in good working order?
- Do you ever need professional pest control services?
What a typical monthly maintenance service involves
If you opt for our monthly service contract, here are some of the services that we’ll provide for you:
- We’ll pull weeds and remove debris from all of your landscape beds
- We’ll blow off all of your walkways and paved areas with each visit
- We’ll clean up fall leaves one to five times a month depending on how often you want us to visit your property. We’ll prune all of your shrubs and small trees during the winter months
- We’ll shear all of your hedges during the winter months
- We’ll fertilize all of your trees and shrubs in early spring
- We’ll check your sprinkler in the spring for the first start-up, as well as winterize it in the late fall
- During the summer months, we’ll shear all of your hedges if appropriate (Note: We avoid shearing hedges in the summer unless it is really needed.)
- Throughout the year, we’ll maintain all of your perennial beds, that includes dead-heading.
- We provide a variety of pest control services.
- And before we leave your property, we’ll blow off all of your sidewalks, driveways, patios, and other hard services. We strive to make your outside areas as clean as possible.